Nowadays, transportation is not just about bringing goods from one place to another. The goal of integrating the transportation process into a continuously running chain is to speed up the process, ensure the safety of the cargo, and raise the level of prestige. One of the best solutions for multimodal transportation is Sea and Air Freight International.
What is Multimodal Transport?
Multimodal transportation is a method of combining two or more modes of transportation. Sea freight is often combined with other modes of transportation to take full advantage of each method. It is possible to combine sea transportation with other types of transport such as road transport, air transport, rail transport, or at the same time combine many of those modes of transport. In particular, Sea and Air Freight International is being favored by many people because of its outstanding features.
Why combine modes of transportation?
The question of why this combination is raised. What advantages does this combination have for the shipping process? Does combining those forms make a difference compared to not combining them?
- Firstly, the combination of sea shipping with other forms to create a new form of transportation in case you want to transfer a large volume of commodities to a landlocked country.
- Second, combining sea freight with other modes of transportation, especially Sea and Air Freight International will optimize the transit time.
- In addition, such a Multimodal Transport also helps to save significant expenses. Instead of spending a large cost on air freight, we can take advantage of the low cost of sea shipping and combine sea with air freight to save a large fee.
In case that your order has problems and production takes longer than expected, it is recommended that Multimodal Transport – Sea and Air Freight International will be the best solution. Because if only shipping by sea completely, it will make the delivery and receipt cycle of the business much slower.
The development of multimodal transport
Multimodal transport is growing rapidly and this development comes from the following reasons:
- The trend of globalization of trade and production
- Cost savings due to the combination of outstanding advantages of each mode of transport together to form a unified, perfect arrangement.
- Environmental factors reduce the use of modes of transport that pollute the environment and replace them with more friendly means.
- The increase of global trade, solving the problem of overloading in some modes of transport.
Sea and Air Freight International – Multimodal Transport Solution
- I want to transport goods abroad by sea to save costs but I am afraid of taking a long time.
- I want to ship via air but the price is too expensive.
- My goods are too big to be shipped by air, forced to ship by sea, but I urgently require access to the market during busy hours.
Which form of transportation should I use then? Transport by air or by sea? Is there an optimal multimodal transport solution for my shipment to be shipped while reducing costs and saving time?
Sea/Air multimodal transport – Sea and Air Freight International
With this form, the Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO) will combine two modes of transport, specifically sea and air transportation in order to maximize their respective benefits. In other words, you will ship by sea first, then use air to transport the goods. Or vice versa, you can also choose to ship by air first, then by sea. The SA transport method is frequently used to ship commodities from places in the Far East to Europe specialized in delivering valuable items like cameras and electronic parts, as well as seasonal items like clothing, children’s toys, shoes, etc.
Normally, after being transported by sea to ports, goods must be delivered as soon as possible to the intended receiver. Therefore, air shipping will be the most efficient way of delivering commodities to the mainland while maintaining their seasonality and preserving their value. With the intention of utilizing the supremacy of the global network and the huge capacity and low transportation costs of sea transport with the superiority of the international network and fast speed of air transport.
These two forms can offset each other, creating a balance and optimizing benefits:
+ Sea shipping: low cost, slow time
+ Air freight: high cost, fast time.
Thanks to that we can balance shipping with an average cost and ensure on-time delivery.
Infinite Sea and Air Freight International Service
You can continue to choose air freight for quick and easy control if you need to ship in bulk and your goods are still light, or if you are out of stock as a result of selling out too quickly and in a short period of time. If you decide to ship a large number of items by sea in order to reduce shipping costs, but the waiting period is too long; moreover, the warehouse is out of stock, you can ask the supplier to ship a small number of items by air in order to prevent running out-of-inventory while the remainder will shipped by sea.
For example: you order 5,000 pieces but specify that 500 of them be delivered by air and 4,500 by sea. As a result, it both saves transportation costs and does not affect business strategy, incurs storage and management costs…. Infinite frequently consults with such solutions to maximize advantages for clients.
Utilize the services of freight forwarders from Infinite
When transporting commodities by sea, you will need a freight forwarder to handle customs procedures and solve any issues that may arise, such as paying tax obligations and managing documents. These professionals will also help you efficiently export your goods to other countries.
When moving by air, you do not need to worry about those things, because the company you transfer will also take on the role of freight forwarder – they will handle it all: Warehousing, consolidating retail, packing containers, transporting to the port , customs clearance, door-to-door delivery… For Sea and Air Freight International, Infinite can offer you the best support possible for door-to-door packages.
Why choose Infinite Sea and Air Freight International
There are many forwarding units on the transport market today, so you should carefully survey their prices and accompanying support services. Building a relationship with a freight forwarder will be very beneficial, and all processes will be resolved quickly. Choose a reputable and experienced unit to help you for the first time Sea and Air Freight International. Infinite with more than 14 years of experience is definitely not a bad choice for you.
Low cost, fast delivery time and outstanding safety, so this is the preferred mode of transport for many people. You will receive top-notch ocean shipping services from Infinite at the most competitive rates for any kind of cargo you consign, from domestic to international shipping.
When using our service, you will constantly be guaranteed of the security of your goods. Committed to deliver the goods to the specified place and on time specified in the contract with fast sending speed. Staff with many professional skills along with hospitality will assist you as much as we can. Cooperate with Infinite and become a long-term partner, you will get various exclusive discounts.
Infinite Sea and Air Freight International service commits to:
- Timely delivery and receipt of goods;
- The place of delivery is in accordance with the provisions of the contract;
- Fast and convenient customs clearance process;
- The transportation route is transparent, no other shipping charges are incurred;
- Provide full transaction documents
- Professional staff, dedicated to customer service and always ready to answer your questions;
- Affordable service with many incentives
Address: 110 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Hotline: 0283 8230910